A Michelin-starred restaurant manager revealed the 6 things you shouldn't do at a high-end restaurant:
- Don't re-seat yourself - ask the manager to move you
- Please don't fight over the bill
- Stop ordering the second cheapest bottle of wine on the menu- The wine menu can be overwhelming, so talk to the sommelier to help make a decision.
- Don't save a complaint for Tripadvisor - give restaurant a chance to fix the situation
- Don't save your dietary requests to the last minute
- Don't forget it's a time for human connection