Back in September of 2011, a study was done by the Office of National Statistics in the UK which used information from the most recent census to see how birth month might be correlated to profession.
Take this with a grain of salt, especially if you're born in November, but here's what they found:
- January: Debt collectors and general practitioners
- February: Artists and traffic wardens.
- March: Pilots and musicians.
- April: Dictators.
- May: Politicians.
- June: CEOs and Nobel prize winners.
- July: Bricklayers, train drivers, and artists.
- August: Bricklayers and US presidents.
- September: Athletes and physicists.
- October: Centenarians or people who live really long lives.
- November: Serial killers and schizophrenics. Apparently, "a disproportionate number of serial killers were born in November." Sorry and also don't be a serial killer. K? Thanks.
- December: Dentists and messiahs... I mean at least you can be dentist.
AGAIN, Take this with a grain of salt. You can be whatever you want to be.