Now that the pandemic is over you can probably expect a TON of your friends to actually have their weddings or start planning your own wedding and thanks to a group of wedding experts, here are some of the trends on their way out in 2021!
Some of the more popular things on their way out involve having big guest lists or having guests actually there in person, but here are some of the things you might want to alter for your wedding if you want it to be trendy in 2021:
- Buffet Dinners Are Going Away - More couples are opting for plated dinners because of safety concerns with shared utensils and uncovered dishes of food. Food trucks and even sack lunches are popular alternatives.
- Elaborate Weddings Are Slowly Going Away- Simpler weddings will become the norm soon as fewer couples want to drain their bank accounts to put on elaborate, picture-perfect weddings.
- Tradition Gift Registries - Modern couples aren’t registering for classic wedding gifts like high-end dinnerware and stand mixers because so many couples already live together so more of them are asking guests to kick in for a honeymoon fund.
- More Couples Are Eloping - Instead of dealing with the expense and headache of downsizing or postponing because of COVID, many couples are planning small weddings or just eloping.
- Livestream Weddings Will Continue - This will probably become a norm for a few years for relatives who can't attend in-person for safety or travel reasons.
- DIY Wedding Decor Is Saving Couples Money - Couples want to save and get the look they want by making their own decor, invitations and even wedding cakes.
To see more trends on their way in AND out you can go HERE!