If you're headed back to work after the Fourth of July holidays, just know that you got this and we totally know you're going to make a great first impression back at the office, but in case you want to maximize that impression, we wanted to offer some morning routine tips.
- The way we start the morning can set the tone for the rest of the day and by doing some of these things you can maximize your "before-work happiness:"
Drink a glass of water first thing - Start hydrating as soon as you wake up to set yourself up to feel good throughout the day.
- Do something you like to do before work - You feel more in control when you start your day with something of your choosing before heading into work demands.
- Keep the stress of your commute in perspective - If traffic or train delays stress you out, try not to let those setbacks overwhelm you.
- Create boundaries with the morning habits that drain you - Pay attention to what’s adding to your stress in the mornings and create a buffer before doing it.
- Recognize that happiness might not come from work itself - Work doesn’t have to be the thing that contributes to your happiness, but realize that you can bring your happiness to work!
To see more tips you can go HERE!!!