Dating looks a little different in 2021 thanks to the pandemic, but now that we're slowly returning back to normal, more dates are happening in person and at restaurants.
That's why you might want to watch what your order as your go-to cocktail according to this new survey that found 62% of people judge a person based on their first date cocktail!
Here are some of the cocktails to avoid on your first date and their reasons why to avoid them:
- Long Island Iced Tea - This is actually the TOP cocktail to avoid according to the study as 22% of those surveyed said it was a terrible first date drink.
- Daiquiri - With 19% of people agreeing it makes a bad impression, you might want to save the Daiquiris for when you plan your first vacation with your date.
- Sidecar - It might just be cognac, orange liqueur, and lemon juice, but mix it all together and 18% of people say they would totally judge if you ordered a Sidecar out on a date.
- Cosmopolitan - Coming in at fourth-worst is the vodka, triple sec, and cranberry juice cocktail known as the Cosmopolitan.
- Moscow Mule - Turns out people aren't really a fan of the copper cup on a first date and that people will instantly judge you for getting a Moscow Mule!
You can see the entire list of drinks to avoid HERE!
Photo Credit: Getty Images