Thanks to delivery services like Uber Eats, folks can get any food they want (and often, at any time of the day). And apparently, there are some folks who are using the service for more than just ordering pizza and a salad.
The delivery service just revealed some interesting info on folks’ delivery requests in their first-ever Cravings Report, and while some are normal, others are just plain bizarre.
According to the service, the most common requests include holding the onions, tomatoes or cheese, as well as adding extras, like sauce, cheese or spice. The service also revealed the most bizarre requests they’ve ever gotten, and they include everything from special delivery songs, to picky sandwich requests and more.
Uber Eats’ 10 Weirdest Delivery Requests
- A song request: "This is my boyfriend’s Valentine's gift. It would be amazing if you could play ‘Africa’ by Toto when you deliver the donuts. You don't have to play the whole thing, really just the chorus.”
- EXTRA sauce (SOS):“I just live for sauce, I hate dry food! Can I please have six dipping sides of ranch and six dipping sides of honey mustard each for my sandwich?”
- Deconstructed sandwich: “Please send all sandwich parts separately. I will put together myself.”
- Nothing’s too spicy:“We like our food extremely spicy. Got a $20 dollar tip for everyone if you make the spaghetti and lasagna spicy as (s-it) and say it when you deliver the food. You know, so I know it’s real. Thanks, guys.”
- EXTRA sauce (SOS), part two:“Please also send 13 containers of Ranch Dressing.”
- Odd eating instructions:“Can you leave instructions for me instead? Do you recommend closing both eyes with each bite and daydreaming about beach parties in Goa?”
- Really crispy bacon:“Bacon extra extra extra crispy; if you try to bend the bacon and it breaks then it is perfect! Just short of burned is another good way to describe it.”
- More spicy requests:“Your tacos are so good!!! Returning customer. Can you please add the spiciest hot sauce you have on it, I like it spicy!!!! So don't be afraid to add it. Is it the green spice salsa??? --- thank you!!!! Oh and P.S. do you have a piece of a lime you can add on the side?”
- Looks like they want more noodles:“Extra NOODLES EXTRA NOODLES Extra NOODLES extra NOODLES Extra NOODLES EXTRA NOODLES.”
- Not just a simple request for protein:“Please let the protein gods bestow my platter with as much meat as possible. Heaps and heaps like the mountains of the Himalayas. And through the valleys and streams, an extra scoop of rice -- to nurture the young landscape.”