I LOVE TACOS. Don't we all?
I could probably eat them everyday. But to be honest there are like 3 options with taco seasoning at the store and I've been less than impressed with them. So I decided to try HOMEMADE taco seasoning and it's a game changer. Bonus: it's SO much cheaper.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 crushes red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
I don't put salt in mine, but if you want you can add 1 teaspoon (or less if you'd prefer.)
Mix all the ingredients and add with some water to cooked ground beef or chicken. Simmer until it's thickened.