So my boyfriend Anthony made the most AMAZING dinner last night. Pesto mozzarella and tomato stuffed chicken breast. He found it on LaughingSpactualla. Not only is it delicious, it's incredibly easy to make.
- Preheat Oven to 400
- Butterfly Chicken breasts
- Smother with pesto (I bought pre-made pesto)
- Add: Sliced tomatoes, mozzarella (We did fresh mozarella but you can do shredded too), and sprinkle spinach on top. You can put as much or as little as you like.
- Fold over & secure with toothpicks.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sear on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Finish baking in oven for about 8 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
We made quinoa to serve with, but you can serve with anything you like.