But, that's not all. This tour will include multiple stops in the United States! That's right. All of the American diehard BTS fans will be able to see their idols take the stage in select places. Titled the Love Yourself tour, it will also include concerts throughout Asia and Europe. Some of the cities are Seoul, Los Angeles, Oakland, Fort Worth, Hamilton, Newark, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Paris. BTS' website also adds that there will be more tour dates announced in the very near future. The tour will commence right after the group's Love Yourself: Tear album will be released, which is scheduled to drop on May 18.
According to Billboard: "The concert series will kick off with two shows in Seoul on August 25 and 26, then head to Los Angeles for three shows at the Staples Center during the first week of September." The outlet adds: "The group last toured internationally following the release of their Wings album. The Wings tour consisted of 40 shows throughout cities in Asia, South and North Americas, and Australia."
Check out BTS' Love Yourself tour announcement video below.
Plus, take a look at the tour's first dates. We'll see you there!
- Seoul, South Korea – Aug. 25-26, Olympic Stadium
- Los Angeles, California – Sept. 5-6 and 8, Staples Center
- Oakland, California – Sept. 12, Oracle Arena
- Fort Worth, Texas – Sept. 15-16, Fort Worth – Convention Center
- Hamilton, Ontario – Sept. 20, 22-23, First Ontario Centre
- Newark, New Jersey – Sept. 28-29, Prudential Center
- Chicago, Illinois – Oct. 2-3, United Center
- London, England – Oct. 9-10, The O2 Arena
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands – Oct. 13, Ziggo Dome
- Berlin, German – Oct. 16-17, Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Paris, France- Oct. 19-20, Accorhotels Arena
Photo: Getty Images