The Met Gala was yesterday and if you have no idea what that it is the Met Gala is an annual event, that is the invitation-only fundraiser to benefit the New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute. Fashion icon Donatella Versace, prominent human rights lawyer Amal Clooney and Grammy award winning artist Rihanna are co-hosting this year's Met Gala with Anna Wintour.
Each year there is a theme and this year's theme is "Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination."
This is the fashion even of the year and here are some of my favorite looks!
1. Rihanna (of course!) serving us Pope realness!
2. Kim Kardashian DRIPPING in Catholic Gold!
3. Cardi B looking like ROYALTY!
4. Sarah Jessica-Parker showing that she will ALWAYS be a fashion icon!
5. Gigi Hadid looking ethereal!
6. Ariana Grande is actual walking art!
7. For men, is hard to be on theme but Chadwick Boseman SHOWED UP!
8. Jasmine Sanders looked like a catholic princess...if there was such a thing!
This one deserves a part two because of that HAIR!
9. For it being Lili Reinhart's first time, she killed it!
10. Solange brought the dramatics!
11. And Amanda Seyfried brought the daintiness!
12. How does Blake Lively look like an actual queen! STUNNING!
What were your favorite looks? Tweet me @KalaTweets_