Even though we're still in the middle of the summer, it's never too soon to start planning and shopping for all things pumpkin spice-scented and plaid!
That's why thanks to a panel of fashion experts, these will be the trends you see everywhere this fall, which officially starts on September 23rd so you still have time to rock your favorite summer outfit:
- Preppy footwear - Styles from loafers to ballet flats to Mary Janes and riding boots will be big this autumn.
- Rich neutrals - Brown, beige, cream, gray and caramel are the colors for fall fashion and they look great mixed together.
- Cargo styling - Cargo pants may be the most popular take on the trend, but midi and maxi skirts, as well as blouses and jackets with exaggerated pockets are also in for fall.
- All things red - Barbie pink may be having a moment, but red was featured in the Fall 2023 collections for Prada, Gucci and more designers.
- Peplum tops - The flattering style gives the look of an hourglass shape and the 2023 version is a little looser and looks good with anything except skinny jeans and wedges.
- Belts - Whether you opt for thicker, low-slung styles, thinner ones, bold buckles or classic, simple leather, belts are in again.
- Silver foil - Metallics have been trendy for about a year and silver foil will be everywhere as the weather cools down. From faux leather pants to bodysuits to boots, mix your shiny pieces with denim and plain white tees so the silver can steal the spotlight.
- Maxi skirts - This season’s long skirts have slim silhouettes and look great with tucked-in button-down shirts, pointy-toe shoes and simple T-shirts.
You can see each fall trend HERE!