You can never go wrong adding a side of fries to your favorite burger, but one fast-food can only reign supreme for having the best French fries and according to a new survey Wendy's has the most popular fries!
TastingTable recently conducted a survey ranking the worst to best French fries in America and while Dairy Queen came in last with the worst-tasting fries, according to them, Wendy's took the top spot. Here were the top ten fries:
- Wendy’s (natural-cut fries)
- McDonald’s (You know what they are!)
- Arby’s (curly fries)
- Five Guys (natural-cut fries that come in regular and Cajun versions)
- Chick-fil-A (waffle-cut fries)
- Burger King (standard natural-cut fries)
- Portillo’s (long and thin crinkle-cut fries)
- Whataburger (skinny fries similar to shoestring ones)
- Nathan’s Famous (crinkle-cut fries)
- Steak ‘n Shake (shoestring fries)
You can see the rest of the list HERE, but surprisingly Taco Bell's Nacho Fries made the list at the #12 spot even though they're a limited-time option!