It's Tax Day and hopefully you did your taxes by now, but if you like to wait until the last-minute then don't worry because you can get a TON of deals and freebies today in honor of everyone's least favorite holiday!
Here are some of our favorite deals we're taking advantage of today for beating the deadline:
- Boston Market - Guests can get a half-chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread, a regular fountain drink, and a cookie on April 18. No coupon is needed.
- The Cheesecake Factory - From Monday through Friday the chain is offering $10.40 off $50 for all takeout orders with the promo code TAXDAY1040 at checkout.
- Fazoli’s - Through Thursday, customers can score six free breadsticks with any purchase at participating locations.
- Great American Cookies – Cookie lovers who buy a Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Slice get another for free at participating locations. The offer is valid only in-store.
- Hooters - Diners can choose from three $10.40 meal deals— four tenders and fries, eight-piece boneless wings and fries, or six bone-in wings and fries. The restaurant chain is also offering $2 draft pints of Blue Moon and $4 off Long Island iced teas.
- Kona Ice - Trucks around the country will serve free cups of shaved ice to all guests on April 18. Make sure to check locations and times.
- Krispy Kreme - Guests who buy an assorted or glazed dozen at regular price will only pay the sales tax on a second glazed dozen at participating Krispy Kreme stores.
- Office Depot/Office Max - The office supply chains are offering free shredding up to 5 lbs. of documents with coupon through April 29 with a coupon.
- Planet Fitness - You can get a free HydroMassage. You’ll need this coupon to redeem in-club.
- Potbelly Sandwich Works – Buy an original-sized sandwich and get a second one for free with the promo code BOGO at Potbelly. The offer is only available online and through the app.
- White Castle – They’re offering 18% off orders with the promo code SAVE.
To see the full list of deals happening day you can go HERE!