You can never go wrong with getting something at Taco Bell whether it's late at night or for your lunch and dinner, but if you're looking for healthier options it turns out you don't have to go somewhere else!
A group of dietitians figured out the nine healthiest items to get at the fast food chain and some of your go-to favorites made the list! Here are the items as well as some of their nutritional facts:
- Crunchy Taco – 170 calories, 10g fat (3.5g saturated fat), 300 mg sodium, 13g carbs (3 g fiber)
- Chicken Chipotle Melt – 190 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 530 mg sodium, 16 g carbs (1g fiber)
- Power Menu Bowl – 460 calories, 21 g fat (6g saturated fat), 1,250 mg sodium, 41g carbs (8g fiber, 3g sugar), 27g protein.
- Veggie Power Menu Bowl – 420 calories, 20 g fat (6g saturated fat), 870 mg sodium, 47g carbs (10g fiber, 3g sugar, 13g protein
- Black Bean Chalupa Supreme – 340 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 460mg sodium, 36g carbs (6g fiber, 4g sugar), 10g protein
- Black Bean Crunchwrap Supreme – 520 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 1,100mg sodium, 77g carbs (7g fiber, 6g sugar), 13g protein.
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito – 420 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 920 mg sodium, 55g carbs (7g fiber, 3g sugar), 9g protein.
- Soft Taco With Chicken – 160 calories, 5g fat (2.5g saturated fat), 510mg sodium, 16g carbs (1g fiber, 1g sugar), 12g protein.
- Side of Black Bean & Rice – 190 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 390mg sodium, 35g carbs (6g fiber, 0g sugar), and 5g protein.
Brb we're about to go to Taco Bell to test all these menu items out!