While it might be a little late to book the extra-romantic Valentine's Day dinner of your dreams, OpenTable just released its list of the "100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America" and THREE DC restaurants made the list!
Both Old Ebbitt Grill AND Filomena Ristorante in DC made the top ten this year based on their reviews on OpenTable's website and you already know it's going to be even harder to book a reservation at either place in the next few months!
Here's where they both ranked on the list along with the other restaurants that make up the top ten:
- Mama's Fish House, Maui
- Hell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
- Old Ebbitt Grill, Washington, D.C.
- Eiffel Tower, Las Vegas
- The Olde Pink House Restaurant, Savannah
- Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Las Vegas
- St. Elmo Steak House, Indianapolis
- GW Fins, New Orleans
- Filomena Ristorante, Washington, D.C.
- Parc, Philadelphia
You can check out the complete list of romantic restaurants on OpenTable HERE and even Le Diplomate made the list too!