Music can be a make or break for most weddings whether you're the bride and groom or actually going to a wedding, but you always need to plan on having good filler music in between the "must-plays" on your big day!
A panel of DJs recently shared the ten songs they think will be BIG at 2023 weddings and it's a good mix of current hits and remixes on timelass classics! Here are the songs they reccommend you play at your wedding:
- “Cuff It” – Beyonce
- “I’m Good” – David Guetta ft Bebe Rexha
- “Everytime We Touch” – Cascada
- “Starships” – Nicki Minaj
- “I Love Celebrations” – Icona Pop v Kool & The Gang (Don Hector Mix)
- “Tití Me Preguntó” – Bad Bunny
- “About Damn Time” – Lizzo
- “Anti-Hero” – Taylor Swift (Kungs Remix)
- An EMO Mashup (think Blink-182’s “All The Small Things” and The Killer’s “Mr. Brightside)
- “Closing Time” – DJ Press Play
You can see the full playlist HERE, but don't forget to add your own music in their or people may pick up on the pattern that you copied just the top ten list in January!