Now that the weather has officially decided its fall you're probably seeing a TON of pumpkin spice-flavored products at the store, but there are some products this fall you might not want to try!
Now you can never go wrong with a Pumpkin Spice Latter or pumpkin spice donut, but these weird products might sound great, but are pretty weird if you think about it:
- Pumpkin Spice Dog Treats – Milk-Bone is now selling “pumpkin & spice flavored biscuits” at Target.
- Pumpkin Spice Goldfish – The makers of those delicious cheesy treats have teamed with Dunkin’ to introduce fish-shaped “pumpkin spice grahams.”
- Pumpkin Spice Ramen – There's now a pumpkin spice flavored “Cup Noodles!"
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Powder & Shakes – Get your gains on while celebrating fall with these protein shakes and tubs of protein powder.
- Pumpkin Spice Gum – Enjoy the flavor in your mouth all day long thanks to Simply Gum’s pumpkin spice flavored chewing gum.
- Pumpkin Spice Spam – Apparently someone thought it would be even more appealing in pumpkin spice flavor with a "blend of seasonal spices including cinnamon, clove, allspice and nutmeg."
Also in case you have ever wanted to know how pumpkin spice became a sensation then check out this deep-dive video on its history below!