We all have moments during the week where things get a little hectic and we need to reset a little bit, which is why we wanted to share some of our favorite positive affirmations to help with anxiety!
If you don't know what an affirmation is, it's a short phrase/mantra you can repeat to yourself to help keep negative thoughts at bay and help combat anxiety whenever you want. Experts recommend repeating affirmation at least three times a day to deal with anxiety and stress, but here are some of our favorites:
- “Thank you, anxiety, for trying to protect me, but today I think I can handle the challenge.”
- “I can live comfortably and well, even while I feel anxious.”
- “I am learning to accept life exactly as it is at this moment.”
- “This is my body's response. I am not in danger.”
- “I will focus my energy on what I am able to control.”
- “I am strong and capable of handling whatever comes my way.”
- “It’s OK to feel the way I’m feeling right now.”
- “I trust myself to navigate difficult or stressful situations because I have already overcome so much.”
- “I recognize that I am feeling anxious, and I am working to improve it.”
You can learn more about positive affirmations HERE and above all else just know that you got this!