I FINALLY got to see Spider-Man: No Way Home and my goodness I think I just watched the best Spider-Man movie of all time!
Not only is this Tom Holland's best performance as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, but it's the culmination of EVERY Spider-Man movie that has come before it and will have you laughing, crying, and clapping throughout the entire movie.
Here are some of my initial, SPOILER-FREE, thoughts on the film and what stood out to me just in case you need more incentive to watch it:
- This is definitely the Endgame of all Spider-Man movies and just like Endgame there are a TON of spoilers pretty much throughout the entire film that you might forget that BIG things that happened at the beginning of the film.
- Tom Holland and Zendaya's Peter and MJ are at their peak in their film and obviously they have chemistry because they're dating, but you feel it when they lovingly look in to each other's eyes.
- The film will have you crying one moment in the film and then immediately balance it out with something funny!
- The villains in the film are INCREDIBLE! However, because there are a group of villains, some of them take a backseat, but probably for the better of the movie.
- There are TWO end-credits scenes so make sure you stick around during the credits, which have a great song to end the trilogy!
Watch my full review for Spider-Man: No Way Home below:
I'm giving No Way Home 9.5 out of 10 Spider-Men, and this might be my favorite Spider-Man movie yet and I'm thinking it's in my top five MCU movies of all time! I'm so hyped that we're getting another trilogy of films somewhere in the near-future! Spider-Man: No Way Home is currently in theaters!
Photo Credit: Sony Pictures