December is the one month of the year that we all come together, stay home, and watch our favorite holiday movies, but while some movies are instant-classic like Elf, A Christmas Story, and Home Alone, there's a TON of movies that aren't worth your time!
That's why Rotten Tomatoes decided to do the hard work for all of us and release their list of the all-time worst Christmas movies based on their aggregate review score or how high their Tomatometer was.
Here’s the top 5 worst Christmas movies, according to Rotten Tomatoes with the year they came out, it's current Tomatometer percentage, and the notable actors in the film:
- The Nutcracker in 3D (2008): Elle Fanning and a Tomatometer of 0%
- Christmas with the Kranks (2004): Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis and a Tomatometer of 5%
- Deck The Halls (2006): Danny DeVito, Matthew Broderick, and a Tomatometer of 6%
- Surviving Christmas (2004): Ben Affleck, James Gandolfini, Christina Applegate and a Tomatometer of 7%
- Mixed Nuts (1994): Steve Martin and a Tomatometer of 10%
Check out the full list of terrible Christmas movies HERE!
Photo Credit: Getty Images