I've been playing Fuser throughout the week and I have to say it might be my new go-to party game when wanting to entertain a crowd or at least have cool music to dance to when cleaning around the house!
Fuser is the new game from Harmonix, who you might be familiar with creating Rock Band, and is essentially a modern-version of DJ Hero, but even better! Not only do you get to entertain a crowd with your mixes of songs like "Bodak Yellow" and "Mud On The Tires," but you also get to entertain whoever you live with!
Here are some of my initial, SPOILER-FREE, thoughts on the game and what stood out to me:
- The songs in this game are top-notch and has a little bit of everything for everyone
- The game's campaign does a great job of teaching you the basic mechanics of the game, but it's up to you to determine your mix style.
- I'm having a blast just dropping a track on the downbeat and it's a perfect game for anyone who grew up learning an instrument.
- My girlfriend actually plays the game and enjoys being around me while playing because she can jam out to my mixes
- You do have to get used to a small delay between hitting a button on your controller and it being reflected in the game.
Watch my full 60-second review for Fuser below:
I'm giving Fuser 8.9 out of 10 turntables and if you want to relive your childhood of playing games like Rockband and DJ Hero or have a great soundtrack to spend the pandemic in then this game is perfect for you! Fuser is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch!
Photo Credit: Harmonix