Everyone on the show loves Wawa because it has a little bit of everything for everyone and it looks like they're going to have even more food options as they're adding more dinner menu options!
Wawa announced this week that they are currently testing several dinner menu options at select stores across the DMV throughout 2020 and some of the items sound delicious.
Different stores are testing different items, but they will be available starting at 4pm daily, so if you plan to try any of the following just try to make your next Wawa visit later in the day.
Here all the all items Wawa is currently testing, as described in the official announcement:
- The new and improved burger featuring all-natural angus, lighter bun, cheese and fries
- Penne or fettuccine pasta with alfredo, marinara or Bolognese available with roasted veggies, broccoli, roasted chicken, meatballs and Asiago cheese
- Entrée platters including braised chicken, pork roast or pot roast with two sides
- Rotisserie-style chicken and Mac and Cheese
- Six Heat and Eat meals, including penne chicken alfredo with broccoli, chicken and broccoli, chicken breast, spicy boneless wings, penne pasta with meatballs and Mac & Cheese with BBQ pulled pork
Photo Credit: Getty Images