We're now at the end of a DECADE and while at the start of the year we had no idea about streaming or smart technology they are all part of our daily routines.
However, with advances in technology come a ton of failures and our friends at 24/7 Wall Street have made a list of the biggest product flops of the decade! These products seemed great at first, but then didn't the promises they initially made!
Overall, the site has picked Google Glass as the biggest flop ever, but here are the top 10 biggest product fails of the 2010s:
- Google Glass (Google)
- Home (Facebook)
- “Mars Needs Moms” (Disney)
- Palm Phone (Palm Inc)
- Satisfries (Burger King)
- Fiat 500 (Fiat Chrysler Automotive)
- “Meghan Kelly Today” (NBC)
- Nintendo Wii U (Nintendo)
- HP Touchpad (Hewlett-Packard)
- 3D TV (Panasonic, LG, Samsung, etc.)
Photo Credit: Getty Images