Local Bar Burns Down!

posted by @mrerickv - 

So over night Hank Dietle’s burnt down due to a fire started on the porch. Dietle's was located on Rockville Pike by White Flint Mall. It was one of the oldest buildings in Moco. It will be missed! 

A fire ravaged Hank Dietle’s (11010 Rockville Pike), the oldest bar in MoCo, early this morning. According to Montgomery County Fire & Rescue, the accidental fire started on the front porch by discarded smoking materials. There was $500k worth of damage. Photos courtesy of Montgomery County Fire & Rescue. Read about the history of Hank Dietle’s {link in bio}. . . . #MoCoLife #HankDietles #DietlesTavern #Rockville #NorthBethesda #Bethesda #Fire #MoCo #montgomerycountymd #MoCoNews #MarylandNews

A post shared by The MoCoShow (@themocoshow) on

Erick & The Kane Show Interns

Erick & The Kane Show Interns

Want to know more about Erick and The Kane Show Interns? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on HOT 99.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here