Falling in love at first sight is something you either believe in, or don't. To be honest, it sounds pretty fairytale-esque.
According to date from Match's single in America study, love at first sight actually does happen!
Nearly 34 percent of singles say they have experienced love at first sight. More men (41 percent) say they have experienced it than women (29 percent).
A study published in The Journal of Social Psychology found that men typically fall in love faster than women. That's probably why single men were found to be more likely to believe in love at first sight.
How do you know if it's love at first sight?
1) You feel queasy when you meet them
2) You want to know everything about them
3) They're the only person you see
4) You feel a sense of familiarity
5) You find their mannerisms super appealing