Why use Tinder or Bumble to find singles in your area based on swipes, when you can figure out if you like someone based on what they hate the most!
A new dating app called Hater matches you based on the common things you hate with someone else because according to research those who hate the same thing have more things in common.
Well the app actually released a graphic detailing what the most commonly hated thing was in each state and it's pretty enlightening!
Here's what some of the states (including DC) hated the most:
- DC - The Idea That Everyone Has a Soulmate
- Maryland - Cheap Coffee
- Virginia - Dabbing Pizza Grease with a Napkin
- Florida - Workout Couples
- Pennsylvania - People Who Use Money Clips
- New York - Times Square
- Kentucky - Friends That Ask You to Help Them Move