I'm a little late to this monthly post that I do, but I can't miss an opportunity to talk about shopping with you.
I spent a lot of time last month trying to figure out which bread box to buy, because I guess that's the kind of thing you worry about in 2021. I was sick of looking at the plastic on the counter/overflowing a bowl I had all of the time, so I wanted something to fix that, without being expensive [they're way more than I thought they'd be] and at least a little modern. It was tough. I also bought some shirts that I *needed*, another thing to help keep my hair in good condition, and other things the internet suggested to me. Check out the links and some photos below!
FOR THE HOME:
- This Bread Box
- A bunch of air fryer accessories because my air fryer tray has started to rust and I don't want to buy a new one, but this has everything I could ever need and then some. It's a much cheaper fix.
- Velcro to put on my dish towels so they stop falling off all the time. [It takes 10 seconds to do this]
- These joggers that the internet said were Lululemon dupes and I've never had Lululemon so these from Amazon are honestly just the softest brand ever
- This tie for my fiancee to wear to one of the many weddings we have this year. He needed more color and I'm sick of florals.
- Two "vintage style" tees from ASOS that I *NeEDeD* to complete any upcoming spring looks [never shop from ASOS without Rakuten for an extra couple % off!]