Did you know my brother and I have a podcast? It started as a very Redskins-centric podcast, but then we realized it was more fun to talk about everything- our lives, pop culture, sibling debates, and yes- football.
We do a pick'em bet... every episode we pick one game, and each pick a team to win. If our team wins, we get a point. At the end of the season, I had way more points than him, so he had to walk along the street wearing whatever I chose, holding whatever sign I made for him.
Years ago I made a Twitter Bird costume that seemed perfect for the occasion... with the addition of a rainbow tutu because ain't nobody need to be seeing a brother in tights. Things need to be covered. He got dressed, held a to-the-point sign, and hung out on the sidewalk for a while so people could take pics, ask questions, and hopefully post it on their story or something.
BTW, you should check out this week's new episode! We're covering:
- Why I feel like my life is all downhill now
- What is "menu peeping" and why do people think it's wrong?
- What about dating in the office? Is THAT wrong? We both do it....
- Drinking seltzers at football tailgates and what it says about the drinker
- Everything someone needs to know about the Redskins at the end of preseason