First we had the Bridal Shower, and this weekend we threw a bachelorette party for my bestie!
When we all drink, we get pretty silly [we're Mountaineers, so... duh...] and we call her drunk alter ego "Mountaineer Mandy," so it was only right that we theme her bachelorette party along those lines. Somehow I came up with "Mountaineer Mess to Mountaineer Mrs," ordered a ton of navy blue stuff, and got to work with my Silhouette Cameo machine.
Check out the pics of some of the things I made for the bride and all of her friends, with an explanation below!
I put the designs on everything by designing them on Photoshop then sending/cutting through my Silhouette Cameo machine. [That thing is a real life changer when it comes to making personalized gifts and crafts.. I should really start selling stuff tbh]
A lot of the decor and the "goodies" were ordered *straight outta China.* I say this because I order it from a website that sends everything literally from China. It's really cheap and takes a long time to get here... but I saved a TON of money on things that may only get used a few times. It's called AliExpress.
- Mountaineer Mrs and Mountaineer Mess tanks [ordered tanks from Old Navy!]
- Water bottles with names on them [for concealing the alcohol while on the beach, duh]
- Personalized cakes from Sugarpunch Bake Shop [and a peen trophy at the top for our "Pin the Peen" game.. also perfectly shaped confetti on a sequin table... all from AliExpress.
- Tanks lined up with the water bottles, and some coozies that also fit perfectly over them to be used with cans or the bottles
- A "child's veil" and a sash that I made from a very thick ribbon I got for $2 at Michaels
- A photo backdrop
- Fanny packs ordered from AliExpress then stamped with the same "Mess" or "Mrs" logo I made... they were stuffed with light up rings, Pedialyte, Crystal Light, hair ties, ziplocs to keep phones dry and some other small things
- The bride's face on sticks... this is from her 30th birthday, but I took some of her *best* pics, printed them out at work, sprayed poster board with adhesive, put the pics on them, then razor-blade cut them out and glued them on sticks. They were a HUGE hit.
If you have any specific questions or want me to make some stuff for you, we can totally work that out. HIT A GIRL UP! [Me.. I'm the girl you should hit up. via Instagram probably.]