Netflix might be everyone's favorite streaming service, for now, but there's one problem everyone has: previews keep auto-playing if you stay on the home screen! Turns out that Netflix FINALLY added an option to stop the annoying feature!
This week Netflix announced that after a large amount of feedback that you can actually go into your settings and turn the preview auto-play feature off if you are annoyed by it.
Keep in mind that there are TWO auto-play options: preview auto-play and episode auto-play, which is what allows Netflix to continue on to the next episode of your favorite show after the credits roll.
Here’s how you can change both settings if you so desire:
- Sign in to your Netflix account from a web browser.
- On the “Who’s watching?” screen, click on the Manage Profiles button below the lineup of profile icons.
- Click on the profile for which you want to change the setting.
- Under Autoplay controls, uncheck the “Autoplay previews while browsing on all devices” box.
- Have Fun Enjoying a Preview-Free Netflix!
For more info you can check out Netflix's official guide below!
Photo Credit: Getty Images