We are now MERE DAYS away from this year's Arrowverse crossover on The CW called "Crisis on Infinite Earths" and while we've been preparing since starting the podcast we are still SO HYPED!
EVERY show in the Arrowverse will be a part of this year's crossover including: Black Lightning, Batwoman, Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow and we're even getting a ton of cameos and appearance by other ICONIC superhero actors like Tom Welling as Clark Kent and Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne.
Now you're probably wondering when it all starts and I'm happy to give you the final release schedule for this year's crossover, which starts this Sunday:
- December 8th: Supergirl will air “Part One” at 8/7c
- December 8th: Black Lightning will air its mid-season finale that ties into "Crisis on Infinite Earths" at 9/8c
- December 9th: Batwoman will air "Part Two" at 8/7c
- December 10th: The Flash will air "Part Three" at 8/7c
The final two installments of Crisis on Infinite Earths will be held until the new year, with both of them landing on the same night in January:
- January 14th: Arrow will air "Part Four" at 8/7c
- January 14th: Legends of Tomorrow will air "Part Five" at 9/8c
Also The CW just released the final trailer for this year's crossover, which you can see below, and it's going to be EPIC!