Yesterday Nintendo held a new Nintendo Direct presentation for Super Smash Bros Ultimate and while it is over 30 minutes in length it had a ton of new features to announce.
Also we somehow lost Luigi in the same presentation to a vampire-ghost. It just makes more sense if you watch the Direct below!
Now if you don't want to watch the nearly 30 minute presentation, then here are the main things that were announced during the Direct:
- Castlevania's Simon and Richter Belmont are Playable Fighters
- Donkey Kong's King K. Rool is a Playable Fighter
- There Will Be Over 103 Stages in the Game
- Rathalos the Dragon from Monster Hunter Will Be a Boss and Assist Trophy in the Game
- The Game Will Feature Over 900 Songs That You Can Listen Offline and On the Go
This game is going to be huge and on top of those main features that were announced we also got a first look at the menu for the game and were teased a possible Boss Mode where you fight against powerful enemies throughout Nintendo's history.
We still have some time until the game officially releases on December 7th so there is a chance that even MORE news will be announced. Here are some of the funniest reactions to the Direct as well: