Pregnancy is probably going to be a pretty exciting time in your life (for most), but you definitely don’t get all your answers overnight. It leaves women with so many questions, and a new poll is uncovering the oh so many questions females ask:
A new survey finds:
- 63% of women said they found themselves worried and confused during their pregnancy, with 87% having had lots of questions.
- 78% of women say they turned to the Internet to ask questions about their pregnancy.
- The typical mom will ask four different questions each day, which translates to more than 1,000 over the course of her pregnancy.
- And Google isn’t necessarily reliable, with 78% saying they receive conflicting answers.
- What’s more, only 21% consider the Internet to be a reliable source of information. More trusted sources include:
a)Their midwife (51%)
b)Their mom (34%)
c)Doctors or other health professionals (33%)
As for what questions are most typically Googled during pregnancy, they include:
- Baby name ideas?
- How big is the baby now?
- Where can you buy maternity clothes?
- How much weight should you put on during pregnancy?
For full article check out SWNS