11am Governor Hogan Update:
Taking "Drastic actions right now that may seem scary, and seem extreme, and will be disruptive, but also extremely necessary to save lives."
- We all need to do our part to stop the spread.
- Shut down ALL bars, restaurants, gyms and movie theaters effective 5pm today. Drive through, carryout are ok.
- Prohibit any gatherings of 50+ people across the state
- Will be strictly enforced
- Grocers, Gas, Banks, Pharmacies will remain open
- Maryland is adding additional hospital beds
- Allowing out of state doctors to practice here to increase doctors
- Utilities are prohibited from shutting off residential customers or charging late fees
- Evictions of tenants is now illegal during State of Emergencies
- Maryland will provide 3 meals and a snack a day to students for free - 138 centers will be distributing