OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
NATS PARK IS TURNING INTO A CHRISTMAS VILLAGE THIS WINTER. RE-READ THAT AGAIN.
It's a giant, real-life snow globe event that is called 'Enchant Christmas' and it's going to cover Nats Park starting November 22nd and is running through December 29th and WE👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼HERE👏🏼 FOR👏🏼 IT👏🏼
Enchant hit Safeco Field in Seattle last year and blew up ALLLLLL over social and if Seattle loved it, can you imagine how the nation's great capital is going to react?!
According to DC Refined, you can expect:
- The outfield will be transformed into a twinkling maze of stunning light displays.
- The infield will house an ice-skating trail adorned with spectacularly lit archways.
- The concourse will transform into a Christmas Market stocked with over 60 local food and artisan merchant vendors, and the PNC Diamond Club along with other premium areas will become VIP and private holiday party experiences.
- Santa will take photos in his workshop with the children and he’s bringing Mrs. Claus who will be leading story time.
- Enjoy holiday-themed food and drinks that are sure to please everyone throughout the Concourse with a special bar experience on the field in the maze.
- Guests will get into the spirit with nightly caroling and local busking-style musicians throughout the venue
Tickets are going to be as low as $19.99 AND I WANT TO GO EVERY DAY ALREADY.