It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend in the DMV! And there are SO MANY THINGS you can do to enjoy it.
I tried to narrow it down to the things I wanna spend my time at:
- Broccoli City Festival at FedEx Field with Lil Wayne, Childish Gambino, Ella Mai and more
- AwesomeCon is at the Convention Center
- Georgetown is turning into a French Market
- CityCenter is a Field of Tulips [40,000 of them will be on display/available to buy]
- The "City Nature Challenge"- all residents can help DC win against the world by taking photos of things they find in nature.
- Smithsonian Craft Show at the National Building Museum
- I'll be at "Girl Power 4" from 10-2, which is a free event for all women, with free booze and tons of food and "wellness" vendors at Pike and Rose. Very pumped.
- MeowDC is at Union Market-a cat lovers festival
- Pups in the Park at Nationals Park vs the Padres at 4:05
- Harry Potter bar crawl in Dupont
- "Feeling so Gatsby" party is part of "Leo Fest"- a film fest all about DiCaprio
- 2000s dance party at 9:30 Club
- Taste of Vienna
- Watch DC United's away game outsideat the Wharf on Pearl Street
- Padres @ Nationals at 1:35