It's going to be a pretty good weekend, my friends! [Or so the Internet tells me right now...] So let's have some fun!
Last week I said the Nats were in town all weekend. That was a lie. I was high or something. BUT... They ARE in town this weekend with some special events/days!
Also... TAX FREE WEEKEND IS HERE FOR VIRGINIA!!!! Go get all your shopping done and save like soooo many cents!
- Balloon and Wine Festival in Cordova, MD
- BrickFair- for all the Lego fans at Dulles Expo Center
- Final Weekend of Citi Open- tennis tourney in Rock Creek Park
- The Dough Jar is opening in Georgetown... a whole place of cookie dough foods!!
- Elizabethany [hi that's me] broadcasts LIVE at the Winery at La Grange in Prince William County from 3-7[ish..]
- Where to Next? Race- a digital scavenger hunt around the city with a $2000 prize!
- Radford's turn to take over Nats Park
- Cher at MGM National Harbor [and Sunday]
- Yoga at US Botanical Garden
- Country Bar Crawl on U Street
- Saturday night dancing at the Wharf
- Water Lantern Festival at National Harbor
- BrewFest at Citi Open