THE RAIN IS GOING AWAY! IT'S REALLY GOING TO BE SUNSHINE AGAIN!
There are lots of sports, live music, workouts, and more to do all over the place! I WANNA DO SO MANY OF THESE THINGS:
- FINAL WEEKEND of Capital Fringe Festival- the "edgy" arts festival
- BEYONCE AND JAY Z ARE HERE Friday and Saturday at FedEx Field. REMINDER: PEOPLE TO NOT BRING BAGS UNLESS THEY ARE CLEAR. Also- parking is expensive.
- Kesha and Macklemore are at Jiffy Lube Live
- Nats are at home all weekend
- DC United is in the new Audi Field on Saturday
- SNEAKERMANIA happening at the Convention Center for sneakerheads.
- Full moon rooftop bar tour
- Camp Newseum Nights at the Newseum.. open bar, food, basically an adult summer camp
- MarketSW- "flea market meets arts and crafts fair meets beer garden"
- NATIONAL DANCE DAY: A bunch of dancing activities all day at the Kennedy Center
- FIELD DAY: Adults play all the field day games at RFK all day.. giant beer pong, dizzy bat, flip cup and more
- Old School Hip Hop Bar Crawl on U Street
- "Shark bites and brews" at the Wharf to cap off Shark Week
- Sleepover at the National Air and Space Museum- the Chantilly center
- Free outdoor boot camp in Arlington
- Outdoor Glow Yoga in Crystal City