No one wants it to be too hard to make plans... so I'm here to help you out and give you some suggestions. If you're into trying something new, meeting new people, or just knowing what others are doing, here are some thangs:
- District of Comedy Festival: Lots of comedy at the Kennedy Center all weekend.
- Capital Fringe Festival continues. The "edgy" arts [music, theater, etc] festival throughout DC
- Lotus and Waterlily Festival will be great for Insta-accounts at Kenilworth Park
- OUTDOOR/GROUP FITNESS:
- Queen Latifah and Common are in town!
- Cornhole Tournament at Penn Social
- CASTING CALL FOR LET [Latin E Networks]
- JMU Day at Nats Park
- Poker Tourney in Tysons
- DC101's KERFUFFLE!: AJR, Fall Out Boy, and more!
Have an event you'd like me to feature? Just message me on Insta!