I love trying all different kinds of events, all over the DMV! so I look through tons of blogs and newsletters and Facebook events to find the fun stuff, narrow it down, and hand it to you!
It'll be a beautiful weekend full of baseball, live music, and more! Here's what I think is worth your time:
- MLB ALL STAR WEEK KICKS OFF! Things are gonna be nuts in the Navy Yard, lots to do!:
- Fan Fest at Convention Center
- Color Run
- FGL and DJ Diesel [which is Shaq's music stage name apparently] perform at Celebrity Softball game Sunday
- MORE INFO ON THINGS LIKE TRAFFIC ETC HERE: http://dcist.com/2018/07/mlb_all_star_game_dc_what_to_know.php
- NEXTIVAL is the largest food truck and music festival in Maryland, at the Fairgrounds
- Peak bloom for the sunflowers at McKee-Beshers [Insta GOLD]
- Britney in town for one more night... but DON'T BUY THIRD PARTY TICKETS. [I learned the hard way]
- White Ford Bronco is at the Bullpen for a 90s party
- or if you're more into the 2000s, there's a dance party at 930 Club
- Party on Bikes starting in Dupont then Wundergarten
- DC United's new Audi Field opens
- Live Action Monopoly on the Mall
- Get your cowboy on at COWPIE: mechanical bull, country music and an open bar!
- Single's Party at Ultrabar with speed dating, "lock and combo" games, and more set ups!
- Mad Fox Brewing celebrates their 8th birthday with 8 beers and plenty of giveaways
- Jason Aldean is at Jiffy Lube Live