Do you stress about finding something to do every weekend? You know there's stuff out there but you don't know where to look? SAME. So I do the research, weed out the boring stuff, and give my best picks here! [Heavy on the drinking options, but some family friendly things too!]
If you know of anything else that I missed, let me know!
- FINAL FRIDAY NIGHT AT TOWN is tonight!
- Folklife Festival all weekend on the Mall
- Quicken Loans golf tourney in Potomac
- Independents Day in Georgetown Saturday- adult beverages, live music, and shopping discounts!!
- Rosé All Day at the Yards Saturday
- Capitals Fan Fest on Saturday
- All American Bar Crawl in Dupont Saturday
- Amazing Race Scavenger Hunt Saturday
- Rooftop club tour around the city Saturday night
- Fireworks at Mount Vernon Saturday night
- OUTDOOR MOVIES:
- SATURDAY- Batman in Arlington
- SUNDAY- Mulan in Fairfax, Enchanted at National Harbor