Every Friday afternoon, I give a rundown of the things to do around the DMV this weekend... and I guess it's time I finally start posting it for easy access to you!
I cheated by looking at lists from Washington Post, Washingtonian, Thrillist, BYT, and 730DC to come up with what I think is really go-worthy.
- ELIZABETHANY LIVE BROADCASTING FROM FARM BREW LIVE/2Silos FRIDAY 3-7p!
- Violin concert in Dupont Underground Friday night
- By the People Arts Festival all weekend [museums open til midnight
- Capital BBQ Battle Saturday on Penn Ave
- Vintage Wine, food and Jazz Festival at National Harbor
- Astronomy Festival on the Mall Saturday night
- Scavenger Hunt at National Zoo Sunday
- Sunday Funday Outdoor Dance Party in Cleveland Park
- Beauty, Style, and Home Pop Up Shops/party