Every Friday afternoon, I give a rundown of the things to do around the DMV this weekend... and I guess it's time I finally start posting it for easy access to you!
I cheated by looking at lists from Washington Post, Washingtonian, Thrillist, BYT, and 730DC to come up with what I think is really go-worthy.
- ELIZABETHANY LIVE BROADCASTING FROM FARM BREW LIVE/2Silos FRIDAY 3-7p!
- Violin concert in Dupont Underground Friday night
- By the People Arts Festival all weekend [museums open til midnight
- Capital BBQ Battle Saturday on Penn Ave
- Vintage Wine, food and Jazz Festival at National Harbor
- Astronomy Festival on the Mall Saturday night
- Scavenger Hunt at National Zoo Sunday
- Sunday Funday Outdoor Dance Party in Cleveland Park
- Beauty, Style, and Home Pop Up Shops/party
❤️🐵 Happy first day of #summer! It's the perfect day to share an icy treat with mom...as long as she's willing to share! Visit Bornean orangutans Batang and Redd at the Great Ape House and Think Tank. MEET OUR ANIMALS: https://s.si.edu/2h3CN1W. 🌞 On June 23 the @smithsonian will mark the first Saturday of summer by staying open late and hosting parties, programs and performances. In celebration, the Zoo will have extended hours! Animal buildings--including the Great Ape House and Think Tank--will be open until 8 p.m. SOLSTICE SATURDAY: https://s.si.edu/2lgk0iY.