Dog Nearly Dies From Severe Burns From Human Hair Dye

Violet, a 5-pound white Maltese mix, is currently recovering after receiving extensive burns from hair dye. 

According to animal services, Violet was dyed with a purple hair dye that was intended for humans. As a result, Violet’s eyes were swollen shut, she was limp and listless and she had obvious burns to her skin.

Full story here.

Mom Watches On Surveillance While Thieves Break In & Son Is Home Alone
Mom Watches On Surveillance While Thieves Break In & Son Is Home Alone
He hid in a bedroom closet.

title

Content Goes Here