Girl Suffers Third Degree Burns After Making Homemade Slime

An 11-year-old girl paid the price when she tested out a new kid craze by making slime. Kathleen Quinn's mother says her daughter suffered third degree burns on her hands after following a recipe on YouTube to create a goo similar to that seen at the Kids Choice Awards. The mom says she played with her creation every day for several weeks and claims doctors told her the burn was a chemical reaction from one of the ingredients.

title

Content Goes Here