It's time for a late August tradition . . . a list about today's college freshmen that makes you realize you're so old, you might as well wither up and die.
Beloit College in Wisconsin just released their annual "Mindset List" . . . where they list a bunch of things about college freshmen that'll make you feel ancient. This year's freshmen were born in 1996, so here are some highlights about their mindset . . .
1. They were just starting kindergarten when 9/11 happened.
2. They've never known life without "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" . . . he took over the show in 1999, when they were three.
3. They were never seduced into smoking by Joe Camel . . . he was gone by '97.
4. They've never known life without the WNBA . . . it started in 1997.
5. Bill Gates has been the richest man in the U.S. their entire lives.
6. They've never experienced the AIDS crisis . . . the number of cases of Americans dying from AIDS has been going down their entire lives.
7. They have never used Netscape as a web browser.
8. They never had to hide the "Playboy" magazines they somehow got their hands on . . . since they were old enough to want to see naked women, there's been a ton of Internet porn.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!