It's easy to make a New Year's resolution to clean out your house. If you haven't done it yet, it's probably because you just don't know where to start. Here's a handy list of 30 things you DEFINITELY don't need to keep any longer.
1. The ice cream carton that's almost empty.
2. Anything in your freezer that you don't recognize.
3. The extra button packets for clothes you don't own anymore.
4. Stained t-shirts left over from college.
5. Your collections of old holiday cards.
6. The pile of plastic grocery bags under the sink.
7. Your 2013 calendar.
8. Any cups or glasses you got free from a fast-food restaurant.
9. All the receipts in your wallet.
10. Stacks of old magazines you've saved, thinking you'd reread the articles sometime.
11. Expired coupons.
12. Envelopes you kept because you needed to remember an address.
13. Old Post-It's and to-do lists.
14. Old invitations to stuff you've already gone to.
15. Anything you've agreed to take out of your parents' house solely out of guilt.
16. Supplies for hobbies you never really get into.
17. Old textbooks. Whatever you learned in college is outdated now anyway.
18. Crappy paperback novels. You'll never read them again.
19. VHS tapes and DVDs that didn't change your life.
20. Printed recipes you tried and didn't like.
21. Expired medicines.
22. Office supplies you never use.
23. Any tupperware without a lid.
24. Old batteries.
25. Instruction manuals for appliances you already know how to use.
26. Tea that's more than a few months old.
27. Cables and cords that don't go with anything.
28. Shopper loyalty cards. You always just punch in your phone number anyway.
29. Your stash of extra chopsticks from ordering Chinese takeout.
30. And the stash of single-serving condiment packs on the inside of your refrigerator door.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood gossip, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood Dirt," and "Kane Skams."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!