Women get SUPER stressed about planning the perfect wedding. And once it's over, apparently they wish they'd been even MORE obsessed about it.
In a new survey, by the Villegas Institute, 82% of married women said they'd change at least one thing about their wedding if they could. And the thing they'd MOST like to change is . . . the best man's TOAST. Here are the top ten things they'd change.
1. The best man's speech. 52% wish they could go back and rewrite it for him.
2. Their hair and make-up, 38%.
3. The amount of money they spent, 34%. But not because they spent too much . . . because they wish they'd spent MORE.
4. The weather, 33%.
5. Their wedding dress, 32%.
6. Where they went on their honeymoon, 31%.
7. Their wedding photographer, 30%.
8. Their engagement ring, 24%.
9. Their bridesmaids. 21% would replace at least one of them.
10. The bouquet. 17% now think the one they chose was ugly.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood gossip, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood Dirt," and "Kane Skams."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!