It's amazing ANYONE'S able to relax and have a normal conversation on a first date, considering how much JUDGING is going on . . . and how even one little mistake can ruin things. A new survey asked people the rudest things someone can do on a first date that would make them not want a second date.
Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Ordering their food for them, 61%.
2. Noisy eating, 56%.
3. Posting on social media during the date, 45%.
4. Texting someone else, 35%.
5. Taking photos of your food, 33%.
6. Making or answering a phone call, 33%.
7. Going to a restaurant that serves bone marrow or other animal organs, 26%.
8. Taking them to a fast food restaurant, 23%.
9. Ordering seafood, 18%. (Who knew?)
10. Eating onions or garlic, 16%.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!