Something to remember going into the weekend: Depending on what you do RIGHT after having sex, you might be annoying or even OFFENDING the person you just did it with. Here are the six most annoying after-sex habits . . .
1. Running to the bathroom. Sure, hygiene is good, and getting nasty can be . . . well, nasty. But running to the bathroom the second you're done is like saying you're grossed out by what . . . or who . . . you just did.
2. Putting your clothes on right away. If you're a woman, it gives the impression that you're uncomfortable with your body. If you're a guy, it just confirms the cliché that you're there to get some and leave.
3. Laughing. Assuming things went well, it's a totally natural way for your brain to deal with enjoying the moment. But if you're hooking up with someone for the first time, they might get freaked out.
4. Crying. It's another natural way for your body to relieve tension. If you're a woman, the guy might be super-psyched he got you to that place. But if it didn't go well, he'll be crushed. If you're a guy . . . never cry.
4. Grabbing your phone. At least let a LITTLE time pass before you start checking texts or emails you might have missed.
5. Scoring the performance. It's one thing to tell them how "incredible" it was . . . but breaking it down any more than that is just asking for trouble.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!