A new survey came up with the seven WORST ways to get dumped and all seven have one thing in common . . . they ALL involve people avoiding face-to-face confrontation like a COWARD. Here are the results, in order . . .
1. On social media. It's bad to dump someone publicly on their Facebook wall . . . but even worse to dump them by just changing your relationship status from "In a relationship" to "Single" without a conversation.
2. By email or text.
3. Ignoring them until the relationship just ends, without any conversation.
4. Having a FRIEND dump them for you.
5. Getting-it-on with one of their friends.
6. Standing them up at a family event.
7. Standing them up on your anniversary.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood gossip, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood Dirt," and "Kane Skams."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!